When your water heater stops working, you may not know if it’s time to fix it or replace. An Air Temp technician can inspect your water heater to determine the best course of action.
You should repair your water heater if:
- The repairs are inexpensive and simple to fix.
- You have a newer unit still under warranty.
- You haven’t noticed a spike in your water bill.
You should replace your water heater if:
- It’s reached the end of its expected 10 to 13-year-old lifespan
- Repairs and maintenance are becoming more expensive
- You’ve noticed a considerable jump in your water bill.
Tank vs. Tankless Water Heaters in Montville, New Jersey
There are essentially two different types of water heaters: tank and tankless. Each type of unit has its benefits and features. Which one is best for you?
Tank Water Heaters
A tank water heater is a standard heater that stores water and then heats it up when it is ready to be used. Tank water heaters operate on a simple system with very few parts. Newer water heaters are far more dependable and efficient than the old models.
Benefits of a tank water heaters include:
- Lower up-front purchase and installation costs
- Simpler design requires less maintenance
- Most repairs and maintenance costs are inexpensive
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters do not store water. Instead, they flash heat it as it passes through the unit. Tankless heaters can be installed virtually anywhere due to their small size. The best feature about tankless heaters is that you never have to wait for the water to heat up.
Benefits of a tankless water heater include:
- Higher up-front costs, but long-term savings
- 25%-40% reduction in water and electrical consumption
- Instant hot water without the wait
- More compact – can be stored anywhere
Water Heater Products and Services for Your Montville, New Jersey Home
Water Heater Installation. No matter what type of home or business you own, we offer customized water heater installation. We can match the right type and size of the water heater to suit your building’s needs.
Water Heater Maintenance. Once you purchase your water heater, we can provide annual or as-need maintenance to ensure that it runs correctly and reaches its expected lifespan.
Water Heater Replacement. When it’s time to replace your old water heater, our technicians can help you make the necessary upgrades. A new water heater will run more efficiently and save you in repair and maintenance costs.
Contact Air Temp in Montville, New Jersey
If you are looking for water heater installation, repair, or replacement in Montville New Jersey, contact Air Temp. We provide a wide range of water heater service for homes and business.
To schedule service, contact us at 800-333-1232, or you can message us on our contact page.
About Montville, New Jersey
Montville is located in Bergen County in New Jersey. According to the 2010 Census, Montville’s population is approximated to be at 21,528. This borough borders Kinnelon to the north, Lincoln Park to the east, and East Hanover Township to the west and Passaic River to the south.
Links to Resources of Interest in Montville, New Jersey