Before you agree to any type of ductless AC service in Washington, NJ, you should always first request an estimate. An estimate gives you a clear indication of the service that an AC contractor will provide, the parts and supplies that they will use, and how much the job should cost upon completion.
However, not all estimates are easy to understand. Also, they may either contain information that is unclear or missing. Air Temp technicians have been serving home and business owners in the Washington, New Jersey area for over 10 years. As a result, we understand what our customers look for in an estimate and what type of service they expect.
Below we cover the basics of ductless AC installation or replacement estimate. If you have any further questions, then feel free to contact us today. We are here to help!
Unit Cost for Each Product
If you are purchasing a Mitsubishi Electric Ductless AC, then you should expect to see the cost per unit on the estimate. The total cost may also include any additional accessories or parts that are directly associated with the core product. For instance, the price of a ductless AC unit may consist of:
- The cooling system (if applicable)
- The heating system (if applicable)
- All other materials
If you live in an older home, you may have to make some structural or mechanical upgrades to accommodate the new ductless AC. Every home is different so every estimate will be different. Upgrades may include:
- Electrical circuit
- Existing load center space
As you probably already know, the workers need to get paid. So labor cost should be added on the estimate. Companies usually charge for labor one of two ways:
- Hourly. The labor will charge per hour for the number of hours they estimate they can get the job done. So if a project takes five hours, you probably see the number “5” under the “quantity” column. Just multiply five times the hourly rate.
- Flat fee. Some companies are now charging a flat rate for their service. You can expect to pay a specified amount regardless of how long it takes the technicians to complete the job.
Ductless AC Installation in Washington, NJ
Do you need to replace your old air conditioner? Then contact Air Temp. We offer complete Mitsubishi Electric Ductless AC replacement in Washington, NJ for home and business owners.
To schedule AC service, call us at 800.969.1232. You can also send a message on our contact page.