Working with a reputable AC company in Ramsey, New Jersey will ensure that you enjoy your ductless AC for many years to come. You will also experience fewer hassles and possibly even save some money during your installation.
Air Temp has been serving the Ramsey, New Jersey area for over 30 years. We know what it takes to make sure you get the right product for your home and follow it up with exceptional customer service. Below are some tips to help you find the right AC company in Ramsey, NJ.
Certified Ductless AC Company in Ramsey, NJ
AC companies must be trained in the proper installation of Mitsubishi Electrical Ductless air conditioning systems. Therefore you should look for the following when choosing a contractor:
- New Jersey state certification in residential and commercial AC repair
- Manufacturer certification for the AC brand you want to install. Does the contractor have actual certification from Mitsubishi? This ensures that your unit will be installed correctly and that your warranty will not void.
- All ductless AC companies must carry an operator’s license in the state of New Jersey.
- AC companies should also carry liability insurance and workers compensation in case a technician damages your AC system.
Look for Customer Reviews
These days, a company’s success can depend on getting positive feedback from previous clients. The question is where do client post their feedback? The answer is online. You can visit Google, Yoast, Yelp, the Better Business Bureau, Glassdoor, or other sites to get customer feedback about both Mitsubishis ductless AC products and the contractor that installs them. You may also want to look on Facebook or LinkedIn to get customer reviews as well. Last, an AC contractor may have some recent customer reviews on their website.
Make sure that you search for reviews that are recent, legitimate, informative, and fair. Fake reviews will look more like commercials or biased information, while real reviews will look and feel real. If you’re not a fan of reviews, then ask your friends and family.
Ask for an Estimate for Ductless AC Service
Since ductless AC units are easy to install, you should be able to ask for a receive an estimate quickly and easily. What does an estimate include?
- The total cost of the products, parts, and any supplies
- The total cost of labor
- Warranty information
- Timeline for installation and completion
Since ductless units are far easier to install than central air systems, you should be able to get a straightforward, accurate estimate that you can count on.