Now that spring is here, it’s time to schedule a ductless AC inspection for your home or business in Mahwah, New Jersey. Air Temp technicians can perform a complete inspection and make any necessary repairs or upgrades to your Mitsubishi ductless system. No matter where you live in the Mahwah area, an Air Temp AC specialist can arrive on site and inspect your system to see if there was any winter damage to the outside components.
To schedule an AC inspection, contact us at 800.969.1232.
What is Involved in a Mitsubishi Ductless AC Inspection?
The winter can be harsh on your HVAC. Extreme temperatures, ice, and snow can cause wear and tear on the outside components, which in turn, can affect the inside parts.
What is involved in a ductless AC inspection and maintenance?
- Turn the unit off and disconnect power before cleaning
- Clean or replace filters.
- A HEPA vac or a wet cleaning
- Remove and clean the IAQ components
- Clean the evaporator coils.
- Apply a fungistat and bacteriostat to keep dangerous biological growth from occurring at bay
- Inspect and clean the outdoor condensing unit as you would for a central air conditioning system.
- Inspect the refrigerant lines and insulation wraps
- Make sure the unit is solidly mounted
- The fan wheel and blower assembly are balanced
- Remove excess debris from the outside of the unit
- Spray the coils clean
Why You Should Get an AC Inspection in Mahwah, NJ
Even the most well-built HVAC system requires maintenance and AC repair to stay in peak condition. Once the components in your system wear down, you will notice that the HVAC is not running as well as it should.
A poorly running system has to work harder to keep your home cool. Therefore, it consumes more energy and causes your bills to skyrocket. The harsh winter can also take its toll on your HVAC system. That’s why an inspection just before springtime is a good idea.
Ductless AC Replacement Mahwah, New Jersey
Sometimes an inspection will reveal that you need a new Mitsubishi Electric Ductless AC. What are the signs?
- The current system is costing you too much money in energy bills.
- You are calling the AC repair company too often to restore your system.
- You can’t seem to get the temperature to a comfortable level.
- You hear loud noises coming from your air conditioner.
- Your air conditioner is at least 12 to 15 years old.
Air Temp can inspect your system and then make a recommendation on whether to repair or replace your ductless AC. We will provide an honest assessment and do what is in your best interest as a homeowner.