High-Efficiency Boilers and Furnaces You Can Trust in Mendham, NJ
If you are paying more than you should for a quality heating system in our home or business, then contact Air Temp. We offer high-efficiency boilers and furnaces for residential and commercial properties in Mendham New Jersey. A high-efficiency heating system will provide comfort and safety in the building while saving you money on energy costs.
If you would like to find out more about the products and services we offer, contact an Air Temp heating specialist at 1-800-969-1232.
High-Efficiency Boiler & Furnaces Features in Mendham, NJ
If you’ve never considered investing in a high-efficiency heating system for your home or business, now is the time to discover all the benefits. An Air temp heating expert can go over all the advantages such as:
- Maximum Comfort: A low-cost boiler or furnace is powerful enough to distribute warm air throughout every room in your home. You will notice balanced comfort no matter which room you enter.
- High AFUE Rating: High-efficiency boilers and furnace have an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating of 95%. Only 5% of the fuel the system utilizes is evaporated into waste. It’s far superior to a standard heating system with an AFUE rating of 80%.
- Easy to Install: Modern furnaces and boilers are more compact than the older models. Their smaller size and airtight structure make them easier to install in almost any area in a home or business.
- Eco-Friendly: High-efficiency heating systems produce over 80% fewer carbon emissions than conventional boilers or furnaces. Fewer carbon emissions equate to cleaner air.
Air Temp Heating System Installation in Mendham, New Jersey
When you partner with Air Temp for your brand new high-efficiency furnace or boiler installation, you are hiring technicians that have years of experience, training, certification in all types of heating system new or old.
Our system installation process is simple:
- Building Inspection: We inspect your home or business to determine what, if any, adjustments we need to undertake to accommodate the boiler or furnace. We can make recommendations on how best to install the unit.
- Old System Removal: After we complete the inspection we remove part or all of the old system. We can retrofit a high-efficiency furnace or boiler to match specific components in the building.
- New Heater Installation: Once we’ve cleared out all the old equipment, we custom install your new system according to your building’s specifications. We ensure that installations meet or exceed local or state building codes.
- Ongoing Maintenance: After we install the system, we recommend a follow-up inspection within the first three to six months. A check-up will allow us to assess any adjustments we need to make, as well as ensure all components are working. We also recommend an annual inspection to keep your system running efficiently over the years.