Common Issues that Call for Emergency Air Conditioning Service
Having your HVAC unit breakdown is never any fun, especially if it’s in the summertime or during the colder months. However, sometimes investing in emergency air conditioning service is an absolute necessity. At Air Temp, we know how uncomfortable it can be when your HVAC system breaks down or isn’t functioning properly, which is why we offer emergency air conditioning service to fix your issue ASAP!
Here, we wanted to discuss some of the most common emergency air conditioner repair issues we often fix, as well as provide some tips for troubleshooting more simple maintenance issues.
Common Problems that Call for Emergency Air Conditioning Service
Like any other piece of machinery, air conditioning systems are made up of a variety of different components designed to function and rely on each other, meaning even the slightest issue with one of them can throw your whole system out of whack. Some of the most common AC repair issues our technicians encounter include:
- Faulty Compressor Fans
- Icing on Evaporator Coils or Condenser Coils
- Refrigerant Problems, like Leakage or a Poor Charge
- Drainage Issues that Affect the Condenser Drain Liners
Of course, this is just a minor list of some of the major problems that could happen with your air conditioning system. There are many more issues that our technicians deal with on a daily basis.
A Few Troubleshooting Tips Before You Go
If you want to try to troubleshoot the issues with your AC before rushing out to contact a heating and cooling expert, we’ve collected a few things to check here, such as:
- Its Air Filter: If you can’t remember the last time you replaced your AC’s air filter, it could be full of dust and debris impeding the airflow throughout your home.
- Your Thermostat: Your thermostat could be the culprit. Test it out to ensure it works by setting it to a specific temperature and see if it stays there; the batteries might also need to be replaced.
- Your Power: Having sufficient power to keep your HVAC system running is a must. You should also check to ensure the switch to your air handler system hasn’t been turned off.
Contact us for emergency air conditioning service!
If you’re in need of emergency HVAC services, don’t wait, contact us online today or call 1 (800) 969-1232.