Molds are harmful bacteria that can grow and multiply in any damp areas of your house. They pose serious health issues hence need to be got ridden of as soon as it starts forming. If the molds grow uncontrollably then they are very expensive to clean hence can even reduce the value of your property. Molds are common in houses that have damp space and humid atmosphere. If you have a heating and cooling system in your house then you will have to be extra cautious to keep these harmful bacteria away from the unit. It can grow and multiply in areas near the vents and drainage pipes. If you notice them then either clean it by yourself or call the HVAC experts to clean it for you or else it will start multiplying and even pose the threat of damaging the unit permanently.
Too much moisture in the air can lead to mold growth. To detect molds visually examine every nuke and corner of your house. Usually molds have a stinging smell so if you start smelling it then get rid of it immediately to prevent it from spreading and ruining your paint, floor, furniture and other parts of your house. Leaks and moisture build ups can lead to mold growth so check for leaks in your house and get it repaired to prevent molds from growing and multiplying. By cleaning as quickly as it appears can prevent various hazardous consequences. Clean it yourself only if you are not allergic to it. Make sure to cover your mouth with a piece of cloth while cleaning and if you are allergic call for professional help.