If you are looking for quality Mitsubishi ductless mini-split systems, then contact Air Temp. Our certified technicians have the training skill necessary to install and repair ductless mini-split systems in both residential and commercial properties. Our service extends to clients in Ridgewood, Boonton, Kinnelon, Ridgewood Township and the surrounding cities in Ridgewood County. You can count on us for affordable rates, dependable work of the highest quality, and fast friendly service. Contact Air Temp today and let us install a brand new Mitsubishi ductless mini-split system in your home or business.
What is a Ductless Mini-Split System?
Mitsubishi air cooling systems are mini-split systems that are designed to produce cool air in a room or zone inside of a residential or commercial property. These heating and cooling systems have two main components. The first is an indoor unit that is mounted on a wall or ceiling. The second is an outdoor unit that contains a condenser.
Both the inside and outside unit are connected by a small conduit which channels air flow. The conduit is more solid than ductwork and does not permit air to escape. A ductless mini-split system’s design makes it easier to install, costs less money than a standard HVAC system, and is far more efficient to operate. Mini-split units can be used a supplement to your current heating and cooling equipment or as a total replacement for building zones.
What Are the Benefits of a Ductless Mini-Split System?
Ductless installations are becoming more popular with home and business owners in Ridgewood Township. There are several reasons for this:
- Versatility. Mini-splits are smaller than standard HVAC units. This gives them the versatility to be installed anywhere inside a building.
- Zoning Flexibility. You can choose which zone in your home or business you want the mini-splits placed in. Larger buildings can accommodate multiple indoor units which are all connected to a single unit outside.
- Greater Control. Each mini-split is controlled by its own thermostat so that you can fine tune each zone and create a more energy-efficient environment in each zone.
- Easy Installation. Since mini-split are ductless and less complicated than a standard HVAC system, they are easy to install both indoor and outdoor.
- No Ductwork. 30% of cool or warm air distributed from an HVAC unit is lost in the ductwork. Mini-split systems solve this problem by removing the need for ductwork, thus losing less air in the process. Without the need for ducts, owners will also enjoy a reduction in installation, parts, and maintenance costs.
Complete Mini-Split System Installation Services for You
At Air Temp, we have built a reputation as a first-rate ductless mini-split system installation contractor in Ridgewood County. Whether you need ductless installations in Ridgewood Township NJ, mini-split systems in Boonton NJ or ductless units in Ridgewood NJ, we can help you with your next installation project. Simply contact us at 800.969.1232 or message us on our website contact page. We’re here when you need us.