Whether you need a central AC repair, installation, or an annual air conditioner inspection, it is important to hire the right company for all your HVAC needs. If you’ve never used an AC company, however, you may not know how to begin to look for an AC contractor in Glen Rock, New Jersey.
Air Temp has been serving homeowners for over 30 years. Our New Jersey certified technicians can help you with all of your AC issues. We know what it takes to be a reputable company and what customers look for.
Below is a short guide to help you find the right AC company for your home. If you have any further questions or need to schedule AC repair service, feel free to contact us at 800.969.1232.
Look for a Certified AC Company in Glen Rock, NJ
When it comes to AC installation, repair, or replacement, there are three things you should avoid:
- A DIY project. It will only end in disaster.
- Getting a volunteer such as a family member or friend to install the system for you. They may not be as qualified as they claim.
- Hiring a company that is not certified licensed in the state of New Jersey. They are performing service illegally.
The only way to ensure that your repairs or installation is performed correctly is by hiring a certified, trained, insured, and licensed AC technician. You may have to spend a little more, but you will consider the cost an investment and not a waste of money.
Do Your Homework Before You Hire Any Company
There are plenty of ways to find out all you need to know about an AC company in Glen Rock, New Jersey such as:
- Look at online reviews on Google, Yelp, Better Business Bureau or Glassdoor.
- Ask for references from your friends and family.
- Go to the company’s website
- Ask for references from previous clients
Ask Lots of Questions About Your Central AC Repair or Installation
There are several questions that you can ask an AC technician before they begin work on your HVAC system. Some common questions include:
- What will the bottom-line price be for both service and parts?
- Should I get my system replaced or repaired?
- Can I get an estimate in writing?
- What brands do you recommend and why?
- How long will take to install a new system or perform a repair?
- What type of guarantee do you have to back up your work?
Pay Attention to Customer Service
Something that you may not think about is the type of customer service that an AC technician provides? For instance, does the technician do all the talking and tell you what you need, or does he or she bother to actually listen to your concerns?
Is the company prompt and professional? Did the technicians show up in a marked vehicle wearing uniforms? Did they have professional equipment? Were they courteous and respectful? Technicians that take the time to practice good customer service also take the time to perform their work with precision and care.
Schedule an AC Repair in Glen Rock, New Jersey
If you need fast AC service that you can rely on, then contact Air Temp. We offer complete AC repair, replacement, and full installation for homeowners in Glen Rock, New Jersey.
To schedule AC service, call us at 800.969.1232. You can also send a message on our contact page.
About Glen Rock, New Jersey
Glen Rock is located just 22 miles west of New York City. Glen Rock is known for its beautiful tree-lined streets and its vibrant town. Our diverse city is a haven for visitors in the spring and fall. We are surrounded by scenic parks, recreational fields, and the Thielke Arboretum gazebo. Our town is well-known for its excellent school system. Glen Rock’s youth have many activities available to them through the town and the school system, whether it’s in sports, the arts or community service.