To earn the ENERGY STAR seal, a product must meet strict energy efficiency guidelines established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Whether you are a homeowner or business owner in Roseland, New Jersey, you can enhance the comfort of your building interior while saving energy by investing in an ENERGY STAR air conditioner.
Air Temp offers high-efficiency air conditioners made or certified by ENERGY STAR. We believe that these products utilize less energy and offer greater performance. High-efficiency units can provide comfort and safety for your home or business throughout the year when you need it most.
ENERGY STAR Air Conditioner SEER Ratings
Central air conditioners’ are rated according to their seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER). SEER indicates the relative amount of energy an air conditioner requires to meet a cooling temperature designation.
ENERGY STAR air conditioners have a higher seasonal efficiency ratio than standard air conditioners. They also utilize eight to ten percent less energy than conventional air conditioners. This gives them a higher SEER rating and makes them a smarter investment for both home and business owners.
Features of ENERGY STAR Air Conditioners
There are several features and benefits of ENERGY STAR air conditioners that make them a great buy. Below we highlight some of the features.
Energy Efficiency: Up to 26.00 SEER
Stages of Cooling: Variable-capacity operation
Sound Rating: As low as 59 dB – quieter than most models
- SilentComfort Technology
- Solar-Ready Design
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- Environmentally Responsible, R-410A refrigerant and Solar Ready
- Cabinet, PermaGuard Cabinet and SmartHinge Louver Design
- Onboard Diagnostics, iComfort-enabled technology
- Full Line of Scroll Compressors
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on covered components including compressor
- Tax Credit Eligible
When Should You Get an AC Replacement in Roseland, NJ?
One of the most common questions we receive from customers is why or when it’s a good time to make the switch to an ENERGY STAR air conditioner. Below are reasons why you may want to schedule an AC replacement in Roseland, NJ.
- Your heat pump or air conditioner is more than 10 years old.
- Your furnace or boiler is more than 15 years old.
- Your equipment needs frequent repairs and your energy bills are going up.
- Your cooling or heating equipment may have become less efficient.
- Some rooms in your home are too hot or too cold.
- No one is home for long periods of the day and you do not have a programmable thermostat.
- Your home has humidity problems.
- Your home has excessive dust.
- Your heating or cooling system is noisy.
- You could have an undersized duct system or a problem with the indoor coil of your cooling equipment.
If any of these apply to you, we recommend that you contact Air Temp for an AC inspection. We can take an honest and thorough assessment of your system to determine if we need to replace your AC with a brand new high-efficiency air conditioner from ENERGY STAR.
Schedule AC Replacement in Roseland, NJ
If you are tired of high energy bills and even more expensive AC repairs, then contact Air Temp. We offer a complete AC replacement in Roseland, TX. We are certified ENERGY STAR AC technicians. We recommend ENERGY STAR products due to their impressive efficiency and durability.
To schedule AC service, call us at 800.969.1232. You can also send a message on our contact page.
About Roseland, New Jersey
The Borough of Roseland is committed to maintaining a vibrant atmosphere within our community. We stress pride in our borough and emphasize the need for a clean and safe community. Financial management, cultural and recreation programs, conservation, climate protection, and sustainability are of great importance to the Borough of Roseland.